KL Noir: Red
RM 16.90Lihat Produk
There can only be monsters when:
- In his coffin, Uncle Zim doesn’t seem to be as dead as he should be.
- You finally find out Helen's little secret about her solitude.
- Leonard’s wife takes her jealousy of his pet dog a bit too far.
- Dan would do anything to find a cure for his constipation.
- The last battle we fight is the one we do to save humanity.
We already know that there be monsters among us — but sooner or later them horrors will be everywhere.
Julya Oui told Bedtime Stories from the Dead of Night in her first book. Now, she is exploring the darkness of nightmares in her second. She is an author, a screenwriter, and a dreamer at most times when she is not chasing monsters.